Pop band OneRepublic singer Ryan Tedder, who had worked with Adele on her upcoming album, says she would releasing it at her own pace.
Adele’s last album titled ’21’ was released in 2011. It featured chartbusters like ‘Rolling in the deep’ and ‘Someone like you’, reported Contactmusic.
“She will deliver the album on her own timetable, at her own pace, and the only person that will ever declare it finished will be her, when she decides it’s finished,” Tedder said.
Adele took a break in 2011 due to her throat surgery and in 2012 after giving birth to her son Angelo. “She’s a mother, she has a young kid. When you sell 30 million albums, on one album, she can do whatever she wants to do until forever,” said Tedder.
The OneRepublic singer, who collaborated with Adele on song ‘Turning Tables’ from ’21’, is confident that Adele has done her best work in the upcoming album.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
He added, “I’ve heard everything we’ve done and I’m as proud of it, or prouder of anything we did on the first album, and she is sounding even better than ever. She’s one in a million, one in a hundred million, one in a billion.”