Oscar-winning singer Adele could be set to tour in 2015 after getting back into the studio to record new songs.
The ‘Someone Like You’ singer will head out on the road again next year after spending time being a mother to her
15-month-old son Angelo with long term boyfriend Simon Konecki, reported Daily Mirror.
“At the moment the discussions are all about a 2015 tour of the UK and North America at least, possibly a world tour. She has managed to spend a lot of the past two years focusing on being a mother, and wants to continue to do that while releasing and promoting new material,” a source said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“She has been back to work but is recording at her own pace. Her appeal has always been the quality of her music so she isn’t about to rush release anything just for the sake of it.”
The 25-year-old singer vowed not to tour again until Angelo turned two although she has been in the studio with
composer James Ford and singer/songwriter Kid Harpoon, who has worked with the likes of Florence and the Machine.
Her last tour accompanied her multi-platinum record ’21’, released in 2011, although she was forced to cancel shows after suffering a hemorrhage on her vocal chords. She underwent surgery and has been adamant she doesn’t
want to tour until next year even if the new album is released before the end of the 2014.