Oscar-winning singer Adele could be set to tour in 2015 after getting back into the studio to record new songs.
The ‘Someone Like You’ singer will head out on the road again next year after spending time being a mother to her
15-month-old son Angelo with long term boyfriend Simon Konecki, reported Daily Mirror.
“At the moment the discussions are all about a 2015 tour of the UK and North America at least, possibly a world tour. She has managed to spend a lot of the past two years focusing on being a mother, and wants to continue to do that while releasing and promoting new material,” a source said.
“She has been back to work but is recording at her own pace. Her appeal has always been the quality of her music so she isn’t about to rush release anything just for the sake of it.”
The 25-year-old singer vowed not to tour again until Angelo turned two although she has been in the studio with
composer James Ford and singer/songwriter Kid Harpoon, who has worked with the likes of Florence and the Machine.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Her last tour accompanied her multi-platinum record ’21’, released in 2011, although she was forced to cancel shows after suffering a hemorrhage on her vocal chords. She underwent surgery and has been adamant she doesn’t
want to tour until next year even if the new album is released before the end of the 2014.