Singer Adele has robbed veteran pop act James of their first number one UK album in 18 years.
The 27-year-old “Hello” singer’s album 25 has edged out the band’s new release Girl At The End Of The World to score a 12th non-consecutive week at number one, reported Contactmusic.
Tim Booth’s band was leading sales at the beginning of the week, but Adele pipped the group to the post.\
James’ album debuts at two and Justin Bieber’s Purpose dropped to three in the new chart.
Jess Glynne’s I Cry When I Laugh and Iggy Pop’s 17th studio album Post Pop Depression rounded out the top five.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Meanwhile, Mike Posner’s “I Took A Pill In Ibiza” has landed a second week at the top of the UK singles countdown.
Posner beat Sigala’s collaboration with Imani and DJ Fresh, “Say You Do”, to the top spot by just hundreds of copies, while Lukas Graham’s former number one, “7 Years”, rounded out the new top three.