Singer Adele has hinted a tour to Australia during her US tour opener in Minnesota on July 5.
The 28-year-old singer opened the US leg of her “25” tour in St Paul, Minnesota on Tuesday, where one of her fans flew all the way from Australia to see her.
The “Hello” hitmaker got down off the stage to hug the woman, reported Entertainment Weekly.
- Was nervous before South Africa tour, ready for England and Australia: Kuldeep Yadav
- How Blue is the Warmest Colour deals with the tricky territory of young love and same-sex romance
- We are focused on winning a world title: Jhulan Goswami
- Felt like I was letting the team, fans down during the Ashes, says Moeen Ali
- Phil Collins, Adele collaborate for a new project
- Adele won’t tour ever to protect her voice
“I am planning an Australian tour now,” she hugged her and said.
“Why don’t we get your info and when the Sydney show happens you can come, on us. Well, if the tour happens, I always announce things when I am not supposed to!,” the singer quickly added.