Music director Shravan Rathod, who is popularly known for his compositions with Nadeem Khan, recently was hospitalized in Mumbai after suffering from a stroke. It is being said that Shravan suffered from a paralytic attack and now, he has been admitted in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) at Kokilaben Ambani Hospital in suburban Mumbai.
Nadeem Khan, of the Nadeem-Shravan duo, was disheartened to hear the news and stated that he got know about the incident last evening. Talking about his brotherly rapport with Shravan, Nadeem expressed that he feels like a part of himself is injured. Since Nadeem is not in India, he even revealed that he has sent his secretary to the hospital in order to get news on Shravan’s health.
Nadeem-Shravan have given Bollywood some of the most memorable chartbusters and have composed music for films like Aashiqui, Dil Hai Ki Maanta Nahin, Saajan, Pardes among others.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage