Clinton Cerejo, who did music arrangements for A.R. Rahman back in the 1990s and is now a popular singer-composer himself, says the Oscar-winning music maestro always had a great level of trust in his work. That, in turn, gave Cerejo confidence to do a lot more work.
On the 49th birthday of Rahman on Wednesday, Cerejo, who sang his compositions like “Phoolon jaisi ladki” and “Dil ka rishta”, recalled his experience of working with him.
“We had an amazing equation. There was a great level of trust when it came to Rahman sir and me. There would be times when I had to work on his songs without him being around. But there was always a great level of trust that he had in me and my work. That gave me confidence to do a lot more,” he told IANS.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Nakash Aziz, who grew up listening to Rahman’s music and considers him to be his guru, hopes to have the “same kind of energy at his age”.
“He has been in the industry for over 20 years. Today also when I see him, I hope I have the same kind of energy at his age and even after achieving so much… it’s just crazy, the kind of commitment he has. It’s great,” said the singer, who worked with Rahman in the Hollywood venture “The Hundred-Foot Journey”.