Oscar-winning composer A R Rahman’s sister A R Raihanah, also a music director, will be composing a music track on Chennai’s culture and it will be screened during the Madras Week celebrations next month.
“A R Raihanah will be composing a track and the video song has been named Ithu Namma Chennai,” Raindropss, a youth-based social organisation said in a statement here today.
Leading playback singers are expected to be a part of this project and the video song will feature people who made Chennai proud.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Raihanah is the brand ambassador of Raindropss, which propagates social awareness messages through theme songs and short films.
Madras Week events, celebrating the founding of the city on August 22, 1639, are to be held between August 17-24 here as in the previous years.