Oscar-winning composer A R Rahman’s sister A R Raihanah, also a music director, will be composing a music track on Chennai’s culture and it will be screened during the Madras Week celebrations next month.
“A R Raihanah will be composing a track and the video song has been named Ithu Namma Chennai,” Raindropss, a youth-based social organisation said in a statement here today.
Leading playback singers are expected to be a part of this project and the video song will feature people who made Chennai proud.
Raihanah is the brand ambassador of Raindropss, which propagates social awareness messages through theme songs and short films.
Madras Week events, celebrating the founding of the city on August 22, 1639, are to be held between August 17-24 here as in the previous years.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More