Indian music maestro A R Rahman attended the 56th Grammy Awards at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
The 48-year-old composer, who won two Grammy awards for his hit track ‘Jai Ho’ for ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ in 2010, also posted a picture of him from the award ceremony last night. “At the Grammys,” he captioned the picture.
Earlier in the day, Rahman also shared a picture of the plush lawn of his LA home.
“And this was at my home in LA earlier today… On the way to the Grammys,” he wrote.
The ‘Mozart of Madras’ opted for a formal look in the awards gala by wearing a blue jacket and trouser.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen