Select winners at the 58th annual Grammy Awards:
— Best pop solo performance: “Thinking Out Loud,” Ed Sheeran.
— Best pop duo/group performance: “Uptown Funk,” Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars.
— Best traditional pop vocal album: “The Silver Lining: The Songs of Jerome Kern,” Tony Bennett and Bill Charlap.
— Best pop vocal album: “1989,” Taylor Swift.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
— Best dance recording: “Where Are U Now,” Skrillex and Diplo with Justin Bieber.
— Best dance/electronic album: “Skrillex And Diplo Present Jack U,” Skrillex and Diplo.
— Best metal performance: “Cirice,” Ghost. Read: Taylor Swift kicks off Grammys, Kendrick Lamar wins 5 awards
— Best rock song: Alabama Shakes’ “Don’t Wanna Fight.”
— Best rock album: “Drones,” Muse.
— Best alternative music album: “Sound & Color,” Alabama Shakes.
— Best urban contemporary album: “Beauty Behind the Madness,” The Weeknd.
— Best R&B song: D’Angelo and The Vanguard’s “Really Love.”
— Best R&B performance: “Earned It (Fifty Shades of Grey),” The Weekend.
— Best R&B album: “Black Messiah,” D’Angelo and The Vanguard.
— Best rap performance: “Alright,” Kendrick Lamar.
— Best rap/sung collaboration: “These Walls,” Kendrick Lamar Featuring Bilal, Anna Wise and Thundercat.
— Best rap album: “To Pimp a Butterfly,” Kendrick Lamar.
— Best rap song: Kendrick Lamar’s “Alright.”
— Best country album: “Traveller,” Chris Stapleton.
— Best country solo: “Traveller,” Chris Stapleton.
— Best country duo/group performance: “Girl Crush,” Little Big Town.
— Best country song: Little Big Town’s “Girl Crush.”