Ventilator movie cast: Ashutosh Gowariker, Boman Irani
Ventilator movie director: Rajesh Mapuskar
The moment you hear the word ventilator, the first thought that strikes you is either an ailing patient or about a hospital. The title of the recently released Marathi movie, Ventilator, gives out a similar impression to the movie goers.
Watch Ventilator movie review in Hindi
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In the movie, Gajanan Kamerkar suffers a brain hemorrhage. The moment the news breaks, all his relatives from Konkan village gather in the hospital to meet him. All of those who visits him have a different mindset. They bring along with them their individual viewpoints and opinions. Though the movie does not have a well-knitted story-line but the portrayal of the individual mindset of Kamerkar’s relatives who visit him and their relationship with each other build up the base of the movie.
The first half of the movie leaves the audience rolling in the aisles as much confusion is created when every character talks about his or her own issues and counters the arguments of others. But after the interval, the movie gets a bit emotional and every scene is stretched beyond a limit. This slows down the pace of the movie. If a little more attention would have been paid to the later half of the movie, definitely, it would have been a classic.
Director Rajesh Mapuskar has characterised every character intelligently. Gajanan Kamerkar’s son, Prasanna, is played by Jeetendra Joshi, Ashutosh Gowariker plays Kamerkar’s nephew Raja, Kamerkar’s wife’s role is played by Sulbha Arya and the doctor’s role is played by Boman Irani. Priyanka Chopra is also seen playing a small role in the movie. Also, to promote her production, Priyanka Chopra has also sung a Marathi song in the movie.