Cast: Liam Neeson, Julianne Moore, Michelle Dockery, Lupita Nyong’o
Director: Jaume Collet-Serra
IE Rating: **
There is only so much action one can pack inside an aircraft – even with made-for-film larger aisles – there are only so many people Bill can haul rather cruelly for questioning, and there are only so many angles you can explore over phone calls and text messages. The 150 people aboard and their back stories could make a better film but Non-Stop is neither interested in it, nor even implies this from its name.
Neeson’s weather-beaten, frowning grimace is complimented by an irritatingly equanimous Moore, a solemn Muslim doctor who is called upon to redeem his faith, an airhostess who is here, there everywhere – unlike the non-existent Lupita (12 Years a Slave) Nyong’o – and a tangent that embarrassingly literally evokes the air marshal’s dead daughter.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
And just when you think that the saving grace is that the “terrorist” only wants money, the film throws up more million dollar questions. Just the ones with no answers.