Cast: Sahil Anand, Amol Parasher, Sumit Suri, Erica Fernandes, Parveen Dabas
Director: Nila Madhab Panda
Three pals head out on a road trip. One of them is about to get married to a girl who is a complete nag. A second is still a virgin. And a third likes men more than women. The guy who is getting ready to spend his life with the shrew wakes up one morning with a strange girl in his bed. Will he confess or not? What is it about the other girl that he likes, and why is she so bent upon her self-destructive path?
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The plot has promise. And some of the exchanges between the three fellows have the right degree of brash camaraderie that some Dilli boys can create. But we soon realize that this is a film with a message: about AIDS, how it does (and doesn’t) spread, and how those infected can live a full life. And how well-meaning people, like the guy (Dabas) who runs an NGO which creates awareness about HIV, can actually help.
Features about messages can be tricky, because the latter can overwhelm the story if the balance is not right. The director has made strong message films before ( ‘I Am Kalam’) with much more clarity and success. This one tries to do the same but fails : the plot is weak and the acting amateurish.
Follow shubhragupta on Twitter
Send your feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org