Cast: Sahil Anand, Amol Parasher, Sumit Suri, Erica Fernandes, Parveen Dabas
Director: Nila Madhab Panda
Three pals head out on a road trip. One of them is about to get married to a girl who is a complete nag. A second is still a virgin. And a third likes men more than women. The guy who is getting ready to spend his life with the shrew wakes up one morning with a strange girl in his bed. Will he confess or not? What is it about the other girl that he likes, and why is she so bent upon her self-destructive path?
The plot has promise. And some of the exchanges between the three fellows have the right degree of brash camaraderie that some Dilli boys can create. But we soon realize that this is a film with a message: about AIDS, how it does (and doesn’t) spread, and how those infected can live a full life. And how well-meaning people, like the guy (Dabas) who runs an NGO which creates awareness about HIV, can actually help.
Features about messages can be tricky, because the latter can overwhelm the story if the balance is not right. The director has made strong message films before ( ‘I Am Kalam’) with much more clarity and success. This one tries to do the same but fails : the plot is weak and the acting amateurish.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Follow shubhragupta on Twitter
Send your feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org