Pregnant actress Zooey Deschanel has her own perspective when it comes to her weight, claiming she doesn’t worry much about it.
The 35-year-old movie beauty said she doesn’t feel any pressure to shed the pregnancy pounds as quick as possible after giving birth to the baby, reported Ace Showbiz.
- Prince banned Kardashians cameos on New Girl: Zooey Deschanel
- Motherhood made Zooey Deschanel 'feel like an adult'
- Zooey Deschanel excited to be pregnant
- Zooey Deschanel, new boyfriend make red carpet debut at Emmys
- Zooey Deschanel adopts two rescue dogs
- Zooey Deschanel shares first public kiss with new boyfriend
“Haven’t we all seen those pictures of a sexy new mom in a bikini after one month? I will not be that person. I’ve always gone my own course and never been someone who had the need to be super skinny. I like a healthy look,” Deschanel said.
Deschanel announced in January that she and boyfriend Jacob Pechenik were expecting their first child together. She is due to give birth in summer. Shortly after news of her pregnancy emerged, the couple was reported to get engaged.