Actress Zendaya Coleman has is set to star in an untitled new “Spider-Man” movie.
The 19-year-old singer confirmed that she will be starring in Sony’s upcoming reboot project on her recent visit to “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” reported Aceshowbiz.
I can’t say anything else other than I’m going to be in it. Asked when she would start filming, she remained mum as she claimed, “I have no idea … to be completely honest,” she said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Zendaya would play a character named Michelle opposite Tom Holland’s Peter Parker. Questions arose since her casting news broke because Michelle’s not in the comic books.
Jon Watts is on board to direct the “Spider-Man” reboot, which is due July 7, 2017 in the US.