Actor Zac Efron’s friends are worried about him as they suspect he is taking drugs again.
The 26-year-old ‘High School Musical’ star recently drove miles late at night to go to downtown LA, an area of drug dealers, on the pretext of getting Sushi, a Japanese food,
reported TMZ online.
“Zac’s a loner. He goes out rarely and the idea of him driving for miles to go to some sushi restaurant in downtown LA after midnight is preposterous,” said one of Efron’s friends.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actor’s friends have said his bodyguard is actually a convicted drug dealer with whom Efron spends a lot of time despite warnings from friends.
Some of Efon’s friends have deserted him in the last few months as they got frustrated to see him slipping off the rails again.