‘Burn’ hitmaker Ellie Goulding cannot do without an intense yoga workout everyday. Goulding, 27, says yoga gives her a high, reported Contactmusic.
“I get the biggest high when I do yoga. People don’t realise that there’s such an incredible drug in life that doesn’t involve any substances,” she said. “My training is part of my life. It’s something I need to do every day, because it affects my mood, my fitness, even my mind-set onstage,” Goulding said.
The star, who is dating McFly star Dougie Poynter, enjoys running on a regular basis, even when she is touring because it helps her to feel more in control of her life.
“I don’t feel emotional when I run, and that’s what I love about it. It keeps me present more than anything else,” she said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016