After previewed in some on-set pictures shared by director Bryan Singer, an official look at some characters in “X-Men: Apocalypse” have been unveiled.
The titular villain played by Oscar Isaac as well as Olivia Munn’s Psylocke and Michael Fassbender’s Magneto are featured in the cover of EW magazine’s this week issue. The photo marks the first look at Apocalypse and Munn in full costume as Psylocke, reported Ace Showbiz.
Individual pictures of young mutants who are played by new cast members are also revealed. They include Storm (Alexandra Shipp), Jubilee (Lana Condor), Cyclops (Tye Sheridan), Nightcrawler (Kodi Smit-McPhee) and Jean Grey (Sophie Turner).
- Olivia Munn may return as Psylocke in X-Men: Dark Phoenix
- X-Men: Apocalypse movie review - Bryan Singer's movie ensures each mutant characters gets a credible background
- Bryan Singer to bring back Cerebro in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- Olivia Munn to star in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- Idris Elba to play villain in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'?
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' will have mass destruction: Director
To the magazine, director Bryan Singer said “Apocalypse” is “kind of the introduction to” these young mutants. “At the same time, it has concluding aspects of those previous stories,” he added.
The story is set 10 years after “X-Men: Days of Future Past”. When Apocalypse awakens from his Egyptian tomb, he sees “a chaotic world of conflict and war and destruction.”