After previewed in some on-set pictures shared by director Bryan Singer, an official look at some characters in “X-Men: Apocalypse” have been unveiled.
The titular villain played by Oscar Isaac as well as Olivia Munn’s Psylocke and Michael Fassbender’s Magneto are featured in the cover of EW magazine’s this week issue. The photo marks the first look at Apocalypse and Munn in full costume as Psylocke, reported Ace Showbiz.
Individual pictures of young mutants who are played by new cast members are also revealed. They include Storm (Alexandra Shipp), Jubilee (Lana Condor), Cyclops (Tye Sheridan), Nightcrawler (Kodi Smit-McPhee) and Jean Grey (Sophie Turner).
- Las Palmas coach Manolo Marquez quits in less than three months
- Liberalisation led to rise in Standalone Family Firms, says study
- Hizbul Mujahideen commander Abdul Qayoom Najar killed in Baramulla
- EA Sports' FIFA 18 shows India map without Jammu and Kashmir
- Ally Shiv Sena attacks PM Narendra Modi on BHU row, questions performance
- Indian prisoners serving term for non-serious crimes in Sharjah to be released: Ruler
To the magazine, director Bryan Singer said “Apocalypse” is “kind of the introduction to” these young mutants. “At the same time, it has concluding aspects of those previous stories,” he added.
The story is set 10 years after “X-Men: Days of Future Past”. When Apocalypse awakens from his Egyptian tomb, he sees “a chaotic world of conflict and war and destruction.”