Oscar-winning filmmaker Woody Allen and wife Soon-Yi continue to step out in public despite his adopted daughter renewing allegations that he sexually abused her when she was just seven.
The pair was spotted at an event honouring Pete Hamill at NYU’s Kimmel Center for University Life on February 25, reported the New York Post.
“Allen was heckled earlier this month by an audience member at Lincoln Center, but this time no one bothered him. He only chatted with those at his table, a source said.
The ‘Blue Jasmine’ director apparently attended the event because Hamill’s brother Brian has been unit photographer on 26 of his films.
Allen, who has been nominated 24 times for the Academy Awards and won four Oscars, is in the race again for writing his critically acclaimed film ‘Blue Jasmine’.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More