Oscar-winning filmmaker Woody Allen and wife Soon-Yi continue to step out in public despite his adopted daughter renewing allegations that he sexually abused her when she was just seven.
The pair was spotted at an event honouring Pete Hamill at NYU’s Kimmel Center for University Life on February 25, reported the New York Post.
“Allen was heckled earlier this month by an audience member at Lincoln Center, but this time no one bothered him. He only chatted with those at his table, a source said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The ‘Blue Jasmine’ director apparently attended the event because Hamill’s brother Brian has been unit photographer on 26 of his films.
Allen, who has been nominated 24 times for the Academy Awards and won four Oscars, is in the race again for writing his critically acclaimed film ‘Blue Jasmine’.