Filmmaker Woody Allen said he has always been fascinated by crime and murder and he often falls asleep while planning a chilling killing.
The director said since childhood he was preoccupied with a few subjects including magic tricks, baseball and crime, reported the Huffington Post.
- Colin Firth says he won't work with Woody Allen again
- Why shouldn't I want to bring Woody Allen down, asks Dylan Farrow
- Alec Baldwin defends Woody Allen as Hollywood backs away
- Timothée Chalamet to donate salary from Woody Allen's movie
- Dylan Farrow critcises Hollywood for supporting Woody Allen
- The surreal world of Woody Allen, where fantasy meets reality and nostalgia becomes a currency
“I learned everything I know about crime and murder as a boy growing up. For some reason, as a little kid, I was very preoccupied with a few subjects: magic tricks, baseball and crime.
“I knew all the gangsters and all the criminals and all the murderers; I knew everything about them, their nicknames, what they were in (prison) for. I knew every guy and where he grew up and what he had done. It was a real fascinating interest of mine,” he said.