Oscar-winning actress Julianna Moore has revealed work of her fellow female movie stars often inspire her.
During in an interview with April’s issue of Harper’s Bazaar for its cover story, Moore, 54, gushed about several actresses she admires.
“Ellen Page (who stars as Moore’s girlfriend in the upcoming ‘Freeheld’). Kristen Stewart, I just love her. Emma Stone is fabulous. I love Catherine Deneuve. I love Tilda Swinton,” she said.
- Jennifer Lawrence was once punished for standing up to a director
- Happy birthday Emma Stone: As she turns 29, here's a look at some of her outstanding performances
- Emma Stone: Long way to go in closing the gender pay gap
- Meryl Streep is my role model: Julianne Moore
- Kristen Stewart bonds well with Julianne Moore
- I won't have cosmetic surgery: Julianne Moore
“But women are fabulous. I like our camaraderie, our similarities, how we collaborate. When my daughter was born, I looked at her in the bassinet and I said, ‘You’re one of us.’ I’m going to cry if I think about it too much. I had this little girl and was like, ‘Yup. You’re one of us’,” she added.