Leonardo DiCaprio feels the ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ director Martin Scorsese created organised chaos deliberately to help the cast explore their characters more.
The 39-year-old actor said he believes the director helped him explore his role in-depth, reported Contactmusic.
“Martin Scorsese really created this set in a really specific way, it was like organised chaos. So we were all kind of living in a giant bosch painting. It was like the modern day Roman empire… We wanted to make a portrait of our culture today. So it’s really thanks to him and this character really took on the life of its own,” he said.
The ‘Titanic’ star first worked with the renowned director on ‘The Gangs of New York’ followed by ‘The Aviator’, ‘The Departed’ and ‘Shutter Island’ but DiCaprio claims their
relationship became even closer working on their latest project, which took them seven years complete.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched