Leonardo DiCaprio feels the ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ director Martin Scorsese created organised chaos deliberately to help the cast explore their characters more.
The 39-year-old actor said he believes the director helped him explore his role in-depth, reported Contactmusic.
“Martin Scorsese really created this set in a really specific way, it was like organised chaos. So we were all kind of living in a giant bosch painting. It was like the modern day Roman empire… We wanted to make a portrait of our culture today. So it’s really thanks to him and this character really took on the life of its own,” he said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The ‘Titanic’ star first worked with the renowned director on ‘The Gangs of New York’ followed by ‘The Aviator’, ‘The Departed’ and ‘Shutter Island’ but DiCaprio claims their
relationship became even closer working on their latest project, which took them seven years complete.