Actor Willem Dafoe has joined the cast of upcoming crime thriller “Dog Eat Dog”.
Shooting of the film that also stars Nicolas Cage is already on go in Cleveland, reported Digital Spy.
Helmed by Paul Schrader, the script of the project is penned by Matt Wilder, who has adapted it from from Eddie Bunker’s book of the same name.
The story revolves around three criminals, who are hired to carry out a kidnapping, but face going on the run in Los Angeles when it all goes wrong.
“We’re doing something bold here in Cleveland and I wanted to get away from the generic Nic Cage artwork of the past several years,” said Schrader.
- AR Rahman to compose music for The Fault In Our Stars’ Hindi remake
- Oscars 2018 predictions: Here’s who will win
- Willem Dafoe finds encouragement for his craft in early awards nominations
- Willem Dafoe joins ‘Justice League’
- Sofia Coppola, Willem Dafoe join Cannes film festival’s jury
- Willem Dafoe loves adventure
“Dog Eat Dog” is expected to release next year.