Supermodel Miranda Kerr has insisted that she is still close to her ex-husband Orlando Bloom.
Kerr, 31, who split from the ‘Lord of the Rings’ star last October after three years of marriage, said they speak to each other everyday, reported Daily Mirror.
“We speak every day. We’re really close, we’re going to be a family forever and we both really do love each other. We have genuine love and respect for each other. We’re very connected and I feel grateful for that.
“We created something beautiful together and we both remind ourselves how lucky we are to have that. And yeah, it’s good. He’s a great dad. I’m lucky,” she said.
The Australian beauty said they still share a platonic relationship because she prefers to be positive.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Everyone goes through challenging periods in their life. That’s inevitable and it’s part of being human. I feel like it’s a daily process to be positive.
“It’s something that’s a choice and I have different tools, like meditation, even prayer – my grandmother taught me to pray when I was young – and just finding that inner peace,” she added.