Supermodel Miranda Kerr has insisted that she is still close to her ex-husband Orlando Bloom.
Kerr, 31, who split from the ‘Lord of the Rings’ star last October after three years of marriage, said they speak to each other everyday, reported Daily Mirror.
“We speak every day. We’re really close, we’re going to be a family forever and we both really do love each other. We have genuine love and respect for each other. We’re very connected and I feel grateful for that.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“We created something beautiful together and we both remind ourselves how lucky we are to have that. And yeah, it’s good. He’s a great dad. I’m lucky,” she said.
The Australian beauty said they still share a platonic relationship because she prefers to be positive.
“Everyone goes through challenging periods in their life. That’s inevitable and it’s part of being human. I feel like it’s a daily process to be positive.
“It’s something that’s a choice and I have different tools, like meditation, even prayer – my grandmother taught me to pray when I was young – and just finding that inner peace,” she added.