Channing Tatum has revealed that watching his one-year-old baby girl Everly growing up is fun.
Tatum, 34, who looked dapper in an Armani suit for ’22 Jump Street’s NYC premiere, said he is enjoying fatherhood, reported Us magazine.
“I love seeing her with other kids and other people. She saw a kite for the first time, and she was like, ‘What was that?!’ It’s so fun seeing her experience new things,” he said. Everly recently marked her first birthday.
“Can’t believe she’s already one!” her actress mother Jenna Dewan Tatum wrote, while father chimed in, “Happy birthday my angel!” Jenna had previously claimed that parenthood has forced her to “become a little closer” to her husband of five years.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More