Channing Tatum has revealed that watching his one-year-old baby girl Everly growing up is fun.
Tatum, 34, who looked dapper in an Armani suit for ’22 Jump Street’s NYC premiere, said he is enjoying fatherhood, reported Us magazine.
“I love seeing her with other kids and other people. She saw a kite for the first time, and she was like, ‘What was that?!’ It’s so fun seeing her experience new things,” he said. Everly recently marked her first birthday.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Can’t believe she’s already one!” her actress mother Jenna Dewan Tatum wrote, while father chimed in, “Happy birthday my angel!” Jenna had previously claimed that parenthood has forced her to “become a little closer” to her husband of five years.