A new extended trailer for upcoming film ‘Godzilla’ has been released.
The clip sees Bryan Cranston demand the truth after the catastrophic damage done to large areas of America is wrongly framed as a natural disaster, reported Deadline.
The ‘Breaking Bad’ actor appears as scientist Joe Brody in the reboot, which also stars Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Also featuring in the upcoming science fiction project are Ken Watanabe, Juliette Binoche, David Strathairn and Sally Hawkins.
Hawkins has said she had a “mind-blowing” experience shooting the film.
Gareth Edwards is directing the movie, following on from his previous success with ‘Monsters’.
‘Godzilla’ opens on May 15 in the UK and May 16 in the US.