Rapper 50 Cent poked fun at the latest Disney blockbuster ‘Maleficent’ starring Angelina Jolie.
The 38-year-old rapper channelled his inner witch in a parody called ‘Malefiftycent’. He wore horns and dark outfit similar to the ones donned by Angelina Jolie in the fantasy film, reported Ace Showbiz.
The fake trailer with tagline “get witch or die trying” was shown on a recent episode of ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’.
It’s “going be a big one,” the lyricist told host Jimmy Kimmel when introducing the video on the late-night talk show. “This one ain’t going to no Redbox!”
The clip highlights the moment when Elle Fanning’s Princess Aurora meets the horned witch. “Don’t be afraid,” she says to her mystery stalker, to which the MC replies while emerging from the shadows, “I’ve been shot nine times. I’m not afraid of no little white girl!”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More