Rapper 50 Cent poked fun at the latest Disney blockbuster ‘Maleficent’ starring Angelina Jolie.
The 38-year-old rapper channelled his inner witch in a parody called ‘Malefiftycent’. He wore horns and dark outfit similar to the ones donned by Angelina Jolie in the fantasy film, reported Ace Showbiz.
The fake trailer with tagline “get witch or die trying” was shown on a recent episode of ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’.
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
It’s “going be a big one,” the lyricist told host Jimmy Kimmel when introducing the video on the late-night talk show. “This one ain’t going to no Redbox!”
The clip highlights the moment when Elle Fanning’s Princess Aurora meets the horned witch. “Don’t be afraid,” she says to her mystery stalker, to which the MC replies while emerging from the shadows, “I’ve been shot nine times. I’m not afraid of no little white girl!”