“It was the first time we were ever on the red carpet together,. It was scary to put yourself out there like that, but then it also seems really silly to be standing five feet from each other and refusing to stand together.
“It’s always that tricky balance of keeping your privacy but then also not being absurd,” she recalled.
- Blake Lively’s savage birthday tweet to husband Ryan Reynolds has left Twitter ROFL-ing
- Blake Lively made fashion statement with 200 carats of jewellery at Met Gala 2017
- Ryan Reynolds gushes over wife Blake Lively in Humans of New York post: ‘She made me a more empathetic person’
- Blake Lively will be an amazing mother: Ellen Burstyn
- Becoming a mother made me accept aging: Blake Lively
- Blake Lively debuts baby bump on red carpet
Lively, 27, who welcomed daughter James with Reynolds, 38, three months back, said she is, however, happy that her kids will have a picture of their parents posing together, reported Us magazine.
“And then there’s also that thing where you think, it would be nice for our kids to see a photo of Mommy and Daddy dressed up together,” she said.
Lively and Reynolds, who married after just a year of dating, have always been private, and even managed to keep their South Carolina 2012 wedding under wraps until fans started to spot their family members around town.