‘Fast & Furious’ star Vin Diesel was honoured at a ceremony in Hollywood Boulevard.
He was accompanied by his girlfriend and his children as he left his hand and footprints, reported Ace Showbiz.
This 47-year-old actor looked manly with navy suit he wore.
He is the 282nd movie star to receive the exclusive honour. Before the cementing process, he gave a speech and delivered it with some jokes.
- Photo: Tyrese Gibson threatens to quit Fast and Furious 9 if Dwayne Johnson is cast
- Vin Diesel to star in Fast and Furious live show
- Vin Diesel is a warm person: Deepika Padukone
- Vin Diesel honoured at Hollywood Boulevard
- Vin Diesel chokes up remembering "Fast & Furious" co-star Paul Walker
- Vin Diesel receives Hollywood Walk of Fame accolade
Diesel, who was born Mark Sinclair Vincent on July 18, 1967, cemented his hand and footprints at the TLC Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.
Not only his hand and footprints that were cemented, but he also asked his children to put their fingers on the cement.
Showing her support for the actor at the ceremony, his girlfriend Paloma Jimenez looked stunning in an all-white dress. She flaunted her figure although she had just given birth to their third child, Pauline.