Fashion designer Victoria Beckham will reportedly design Eva Longoria’s wedding dress.
The 41-year-old designer has been asked to create the former “Desperate Housewives” actress’s bridal gown when she and fiance Jose Antonio marry next summer, after they got engaged this month, reported Femalefirst.
“Posh is keen to expand the wedding dress side of the business, so it’s a dream come true for her to land this gig. She knew she was doing it before Jose even proposed,” a source said.
- Romance with husband wasn't love at first sight: Eva Longoria
- Victoria Beckham was witness for my wedding: Eva Longoria
- Ricky Martin, Penelope Cruz among Eva Longoria's wedding guests
- Eva Longoria seeks help from Victoria Beckham for wedding gown
- Eva Longoria is inspiring, says Victoria Beckham
- Victoria offered 25 million pounds to design hotel
Longoria, 40, was previously married to American soap actor Tyler Christopher and then French basketball star Tony Parker.