A couple in New York got quite a beautiful yet quirky present on their wedding day. And it turned out to be surprisingly funny too. Hollywood megastar Tom Hanks, apparently surprised this couple while he was jogging in gym shorts at New York’s Central Park. The newlyweds were having their wedding shoot, just when Tom barged in, shook hands, took a couple of selfies with the couple and congratulated them too!
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Initially, the bride looked shocked in an amusing way. However, after a while, she was all delighted to bump into the Oscar-winner actor.
The wedding photographer Meg Miller captured these moments and shared the same on her Instagram account. She was taking the pictures of newlyweds Ryan and Elizabeth in the Central Park where Tom Hanks happened to cross their path. She captioned the picture as, “yesterday’s wedding was so beautiful! Elisabeth and Ryan, you planned one amazing celebration. The icing on the cake was @tomhanks stopping in Central Park to wish them congratulations.”
Tom, who also took out his mobile to click a picture with the couple, further shocked them, hen he posted the same picture on his personal Twitter account. The 60-year old actor captioned the picture as, “Elizabeth and Ryan! Congrats and blessings! Hanx.”
Elizabeth and Ryan! Congrats and blessings! Hanx. pic.twitter.com/Uy2GIqYphU
— Tom Hanks (@tomhanks) September 24, 2016
The Forrest Gump actor will be next seen in film Inferno co-starring Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan. At a select global media event organised by Sony Pictures Entertainment, Hanks said: “Here’s what I hate about Irrfan Khan… I always think I’m the coolest guy in the room, and everybody’s hanging on to every word I say and everybody’s a little intimidated to be in my presence. And then Irrfan Khan walks into the room. And he’s the coolest guy in the room”.
Here’s to one actor who is so amazing and grounded, that nobody will mind if he gatecrashes your wedding too!