Tom Hanks says his mustache in ‘Saving Mr Banks’ was the most discussed facial fuzz as the actor prefers a clean shaven look.
Hanks plays mustachioed Walt Disney in the film whose story revolves around Disney’s attempt to get ‘Mary Poppins’ to the big screen by convincing an unwilling author P L Travers.
Hanks said he enjoyed playing the legendary entertainer in the film,which had its premiere at the AFI film festival,reported E! News.
“Oh gosh,this is not a mustache face,I’m sorry! This was one of the most seriously planned out,examined,discussed
mustaches in history,” said Hanks,who is back to his clean-shaven look.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“There was a lot of discussion about this mustache.”
But it was worth the effort for Hanks to go the extra mile to play Disney.
“You know,I only worked on the movie probably not even a
third of the film. But you dress up as Walt Disney and walk
onto the set… Well,guess what? The waves part for you.
There’s an awful lot of gravitas that goes up with saying,’I am here’,” Hanks said.