Tom Hanks says his mustache in ‘Saving Mr Banks’ was the most discussed facial fuzz as the actor prefers a clean shaven look.
Hanks plays mustachioed Walt Disney in the film whose story revolves around Disney’s attempt to get ‘Mary Poppins’ to the big screen by convincing an unwilling author P L Travers.
Hanks said he enjoyed playing the legendary entertainer in the film,which had its premiere at the AFI film festival,reported E! News.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Oh gosh,this is not a mustache face,I’m sorry! This was one of the most seriously planned out,examined,discussed
mustaches in history,” said Hanks,who is back to his clean-shaven look.
“There was a lot of discussion about this mustache.”
But it was worth the effort for Hanks to go the extra mile to play Disney.
“You know,I only worked on the movie probably not even a
third of the film. But you dress up as Walt Disney and walk
onto the set… Well,guess what? The waves part for you.
There’s an awful lot of gravitas that goes up with saying,’I am here’,” Hanks said.