Hollywood star Tom Cruise will reportedly star in ‘Star Wars: Episode V11’ in a cameo role.
The 51-year-old actor, who is close friends with the film’s director JJ Abrams, met him over the weekend to discuss a role, reported Contactmusic.
“Tom has been in London for over a week and met up with JJ and some other people from ‘Star Wars’ at the weekend. On Saturday evening five of them met up for dinner and drinks at the Belgravia Hotel. JJ loves working with Tom whenever he gets the chance,” a source said.
‘Star Wars’ is currently filming at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire, England. Cruise recently starred in another sci-fi film ‘Edge of Tomorrow’, which earned critical acclaim, and is next set to film the fifth installment of the ‘Mission: Impossible’ franchise.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More