Comedian and actress Tina Fey has shot down reports which suggested that a sequel to the 2004 teen comedy film ‘Mean Girls’ was in the making.
Actress Lindsay Lohan, who starred as the main lead in the movie had revealed last week that there could be a 10th anniversary project in the making, reported Contactmusic. However, the 43-year-old comedienne, who had penned the screenplay of the movie, clarified that no such project was underway.
The former ‘Saturday Night Live’ star did not completely rule out any kind of reunion for the cast, but said there definitely isn’t going to be a follow up to the high-school comedy.
“I said to her (Lindsay), ‘Oh, I think someone may call us about doing some kind of reunion because next month is the tenth anniversary of the movie.’ And so really… if everyone’s around we might try to do some kind of like panel discussion,” Fey said
“But it’s not like – it’s not another movie. At most it would be like a panel discussion with a plate of hot wings,” she added.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched