Comedian and actress Tina Fey has shot down reports which suggested that a sequel to the 2004 teen comedy film ‘Mean Girls’ was in the making.
Actress Lindsay Lohan, who starred as the main lead in the movie had revealed last week that there could be a 10th anniversary project in the making, reported Contactmusic. However, the 43-year-old comedienne, who had penned the screenplay of the movie, clarified that no such project was underway.
The former ‘Saturday Night Live’ star did not completely rule out any kind of reunion for the cast, but said there definitely isn’t going to be a follow up to the high-school comedy.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“I said to her (Lindsay), ‘Oh, I think someone may call us about doing some kind of reunion because next month is the tenth anniversary of the movie.’ And so really… if everyone’s around we might try to do some kind of like panel discussion,” Fey said
“But it’s not like – it’s not another movie. At most it would be like a panel discussion with a plate of hot wings,” she added.