Director Tim Burton was rushed to hospital after being injured on the Blackpool set of his latest movie “Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiars”.
The 56-year-old director – who is currently filming in Blackpool, in the North West of England – hurt himself while taking a break from shooting and was quickly rushed to the hospital, reported Independent.
Burton was taken straight to the Victoria Hospital, where his assistant is said to have requested a private area be sectioned off for the star.
- WATCH: This hilarious video on 'types of autowalas' is on point!
- These hilarious tweets by Bengaluru Police with Titanic and John Cena are hilarious!
- Haseena Parkar box office collection day 4: Will Shraddha Kapoor film see better days?
- Celebrity spotting: Kareena Kapoor Khan, Karisma Kapoor, Taapsee Pannu and Aamir Khan rock airport look
- Sourav Kothari wins gold in billiards in Asian Indoor Games
- Roger Federer leads Team Europe to Laver Cup title win
Luckily, the Golden Globe-winner was informed that he hadn’t broken any bones and the film’s busy shooting schedule will continue with a special stunt scene set to go ahead around the town’s iconic Blackpool Tower this week.
His publicist said: “Tim attended hospital with a minor injury, no breakages.”
The fantasy picture, which is due to hit cinemas in 2016, stars Samuel L Jackson and Dame Judi Dench, and is based on the best-selling children’s novel of the same name by Ransom Riggs.
The cast and crew are said to have arrived in Blackpool last week to start filming.