Hollywood heartthrob Johnny Depp is adamant there is no weirdness or hostility between himself and his former partner Vanessa Paradis following his engagement news.
The 50-year-old actor spent 14 years with the French singer/actress and fathered two kids with his 41-year-old girlfriend before they split in 2012, reported Showbizspy.
Depp has since announced his engagement to 27-year-old actress Amber Heard, his co-star in 2011 movie ‘The Rum Diary’, but the ‘Edward Scissorhands’ star said his new-found happiness has not caused problems with Paradis.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“Vanessa and I get along wonderfully. There’s no weirdness at all, no hostility. Life happens and we spent 14 great years together and raised a couple of kids who we are
both incredibly proud of,” Depp said.
“We see each other all the time and giggle and hang out, just like we always did. She’s a wonderful woman. I love her and she loves me and she’s a great mommy. I have nothing bad to say, ever,” he added.
The actor goes on to insist his fiancee has grown close to his two kids, Lily-Rose, 14, and Jack, 12, adding, “They are super close… They’re like pals and it’s great.”