Hollywood heartthrob Johnny Depp is adamant there is no weirdness or hostility between himself and his former partner Vanessa Paradis following his engagement news.
The 50-year-old actor spent 14 years with the French singer/actress and fathered two kids with his 41-year-old girlfriend before they split in 2012, reported Showbizspy.
Depp has since announced his engagement to 27-year-old actress Amber Heard, his co-star in 2011 movie ‘The Rum Diary’, but the ‘Edward Scissorhands’ star said his new-found happiness has not caused problems with Paradis.
“Vanessa and I get along wonderfully. There’s no weirdness at all, no hostility. Life happens and we spent 14 great years together and raised a couple of kids who we are
both incredibly proud of,” Depp said.
“We see each other all the time and giggle and hang out, just like we always did. She’s a wonderful woman. I love her and she loves me and she’s a great mommy. I have nothing bad to say, ever,” he added.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The actor goes on to insist his fiancee has grown close to his two kids, Lily-Rose, 14, and Jack, 12, adding, “They are super close… They’re like pals and it’s great.”