Hit animated TV series ‘The Simpsons’ has parodied ‘Mad Men’s cryptic teasers in a new advertisement.
A teaser for Fox’s Animation Domination programming block features Homer Simpson parodying Jon Hamm’s suave ‘Mad Men’ character Don Draper, reported Huffington Post.
Fox also recently released a tribute from ‘The Simpsons’ to David Letterman, who has announced that he will be retiring from his CBS chat show. ‘The Simpsons’ parodied Minecraft in a recent episode as well.
A 12-day Simpsons marathon will air later this year on FXX to promote the show’s cable syndication deal. Original episodes of the programme air on Fox in the US.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review