Hollywood movies like Alejandro Inarritu’s “The Revenant”, “The Danish Girl” and “Spotlight”, which are nominated for the Academy Awards this year, will be screened in India as part of ‘The Oscar Film Festival’.
The movies will be showcased across 14 days at the multiplex chain, Inox.
A total of 14 films, including “Room”, “Joy” and “The Hateful Eight”, will be screened from February 19 till March 3.
“The Oscars represent excellence in the world of cinema and our guests will enjoy the 14-day extravaganza. We look forward to showcasing the films that have been nominated for this year’s Oscars and am sure that our guests will enjoy watching them,” INOX Leisure Ltd CEO Alok Tandon said in a statement.
The 88th Academy Awards ceremony will be held on February 28.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016