‘The Hunger Games’ stars Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence were named best male and female performers at the 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards.
‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ took home the biggest award- ‘Movie of the year’ at the glittering ceremony held at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
Hutcherson took a moment to thank the late actor Philip Seymour Hoffman, who played Plutarch Heavensbee in the franchise. “I know if Philip were here he would think this was really cool. We think about him every day on set.”
Actor Jared Leto continued his winning streak for ‘Dallas Buyers Club’, picking up an award for best on-screen transformation.
Jonah Hill took home best comedic performance award for ‘Wolf of Wall Street’.
Best villain award went to Mila Kunis for her Wicked Witch role in ‘Oz: The Great and Powerful’. The engaged starcovered up her small baby bump in a short black dress with a drop waist.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The best shirtless prize went to Zac Efron, who attempted to pick up the award fully clothed, until presenter Rita Ora ripped his denim shirt open to reveal his six-pack.
The best kiss honour went to the stars of ‘We’re the Millers’. Young star Will Poulter accepted the statue for his double makeout with Jennifer Aniston and Emma Roberts.
Orlando Bloom and Evangeline Lilly, who fought the Orcs in ‘The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug’, won the best fight award.
The ceremony was hosted by Conan O’Brien. During the two-hour show, Rihanna and Eminem performed their hit Monster together, a humble Channing Tatum picked up the MTV Trailblazer Award and Mark Wahlberg scored the MTV Generation Award.