Scottish actor Sylvester McCoy, best known as wizard Radagast the Brown in the hit fantasy adventure franchise “The Hobbit”, will attend Comic Con India next month.
The fifth annual edition of Mumbai Film & Comic Con (MFCC) will take place on December 19 and 20 at Goregaon, Mumbai.
McCoy, 72, is also known for playing the seventh incarnation of the Doctor in the long-running science fiction TV series “Doctor Who” from 1987 to 1989.
The actor will take special sessions, sign posters and speak to fans at the event.
“Hello India, hello Mumbai I’m looking forward to seeing you. I’m coming over in December, I’ll be seeing you on and December 19 and 20,” the actor said in a statement.
The event will feature over 200 exhibitors, including artists, writers and creators from across India and abroad.
- Skin in the Game
- Shalom Bollywood: Benjamin Netanyahu to woo film industry in India trip
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition India launch today: How to watch livestream, features, etc
- Jury sides with San Diego in Comic Con trademark battle
- ‘Game of Thrones’ star Kristian Nairn to visit India
- Welcome, Mr Mycroft Holmes
Rob Denbleyker, author of “Cyanide and Happiness”, American comic book writer and screenwriter and Joe Harris will also attend MFCC.
Kids and adults can come dressed as their favourite comic, superhero and gaming characters. Around 10 new comic book titles will be launched.