One of Hollywood’s most anticipated film’s Marc Webb’s ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ releases in India today (May1).
After the magnanimous success of its predecessor, the Andrew Garfield starrer film will follow the adventures of Spider-Man who saves the day as he tackles a new villain Electro essayed by Jamie Foxx.
Spider-Man is having a blast, swinging, somersaulting and wise-cracking his way around the skyscrapers and streets of New York, trouncing bullies and fighting crime.
The highlight of the film is its high end action stunts designed by Andy Armstrong and off course the new anti-hero Electro.
The film also stars Emma Stone, Dane DeHaan, Campbell Scott, Embeth Davidtz, Colm Feore, Paul Giamatti and Sally Field.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The film which released internationally in April, has got rave reviews and has already made $132 million at the international box office.
The popularity of ‘spidey’ films has always been high in India. However the current favourites – Alia Bhattt and Arjun Kapoor’s ‘2 States’ – may challenge Spider-Man’s popularity.
Nevertheless, The ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2’ release a day ahead of the weekend is surely going to provide an edge to the BO collection. (with inputs from Reuters)