Actress Teresa Palmer and her husband Mark Webber have welcomed a baby boy, whom they have named Bodhi Rain Palmer.
The 27-year-old first-time-mother is also the stepmother to Webber’s son Isaac Love, born through the actor’s previous relationship to Frankie Shaw, reported Ace Showbiz.
“Thank you God for blessing us with the most divine gift of our baby son. Introducing Bodhi Rain Palmer born safely, lovingly and naturally last night. 8 pounds even,” Palmer wrote on Instagram yesterday with a photo of her newborn.
“Bodhi means ‘Enlightened one’ Rain means ‘Abundant Blessings From Above’ and we chose Palmer as his last name as (Mark’s) son Isaac didn’t take his dad’s name either. Thanks for all the blessings and love everyone,” she added.
The black-and-white photo shows a little hand holding the actress’ finger.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
After exchanging vows in Mexico in December, Palmer and Webber legally married on February 6.