Actress Teresa Palmer and her husband Mark Webber have welcomed a baby boy, whom they have named Bodhi Rain Palmer.
The 27-year-old first-time-mother is also the stepmother to Webber’s son Isaac Love, born through the actor’s previous relationship to Frankie Shaw, reported Ace Showbiz.
“Thank you God for blessing us with the most divine gift of our baby son. Introducing Bodhi Rain Palmer born safely, lovingly and naturally last night. 8 pounds even,” Palmer wrote on Instagram yesterday with a photo of her newborn.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Bodhi means ‘Enlightened one’ Rain means ‘Abundant Blessings From Above’ and we chose Palmer as his last name as (Mark’s) son Isaac didn’t take his dad’s name either. Thanks for all the blessings and love everyone,” she added.
The black-and-white photo shows a little hand holding the actress’ finger.
After exchanging vows in Mexico in December, Palmer and Webber legally married on February 6.