A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of trespassing on pop star Selena Gomez’s LA property.
Juan Daniel Garcia, 19, was spotted by one of Gomez’s family members on the property, according to TMZ.
The family member immediately called the police who promptly arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Garcia was apprehended by police after receiving a 911 call. Garcia is from El Mirage, Arizona but the police spokesperson did not state whether Garcia lives in Los Angeles or had specifically travelled from his home state to visit the singer and actress.
When police arrested Garcia, he claimed he was there to see the singer in person but reports are unsure if the 21-year-old singer was at home at the time of the incident.
This is not the first time Gomez has had to deal with overzealous fans. Throughout 2011 Gomez was followed by 46-year-old Thomas Brodnicki. Brodnicki attempted to contact Gomez, who was then 19-years-old, on a number of occasions and tried to see her in person.
Things turned even more sinister when Brodnicki, who had a history of mental health issues and a criminal record, admitted he wanted to kill Gomez. Gomez was able to file a temporary restraining order against Brodnicki and appears to have had no problems with this disturbed individual since.