A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of trespassing on pop star Selena Gomez’s LA property.
Juan Daniel Garcia, 19, was spotted by one of Gomez’s family members on the property, according to TMZ.
The family member immediately called the police who promptly arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
Garcia was apprehended by police after receiving a 911 call. Garcia is from El Mirage, Arizona but the police spokesperson did not state whether Garcia lives in Los Angeles or had specifically travelled from his home state to visit the singer and actress.
When police arrested Garcia, he claimed he was there to see the singer in person but reports are unsure if the 21-year-old singer was at home at the time of the incident.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
This is not the first time Gomez has had to deal with overzealous fans. Throughout 2011 Gomez was followed by 46-year-old Thomas Brodnicki. Brodnicki attempted to contact Gomez, who was then 19-years-old, on a number of occasions and tried to see her in person.
Things turned even more sinister when Brodnicki, who had a history of mental health issues and a criminal record, admitted he wanted to kill Gomez. Gomez was able to file a temporary restraining order against Brodnicki and appears to have had no problems with this disturbed individual since.