Country star Taylor Swift has been getting fashion advice from Lena Dunham and says she has great taste when it comes to style blogs and stores.
The 24-year-old ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ singer, who walked the ramp at the annual Victoria’s Secret fashion show last year, has been picking up style tips from the ‘Girls’ creator, reported E! online.
“For fashion inspiration.. Lena Dunham always has great websites and shops at great stores. She always tells me her newest obsession, whether it is a new website, a blog or a store, she’s really good with that stuff. And Zooey Deschanel is one of the most fashionable people I know,” Swift said.
The singer is influenced by styles of past decades from the 50s and 60s through to the 90s and likes feminine clothing and classic pieces.
“I like to wear pearl earrings, I like red lips. I figure if I stick to classics I won’t have as many cringe-worthy moments looking back 25 years from now,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More