Hollywood action star Sylvester Stallone says he has barred his three teenage daughters from dating until they are in their 40s.
The 68-year-old ‘Expendables’ actor – who has Sophia, 18, Sistine, 16, and Scarlet, 13, with wife Jennifer Flavin, realised he was not going to be an “accepting” father when his eldest daughter was called by a boy four years ago, reported Female First.
- Manchester City too strong for Crystal Palace, while Manchester United labour to victory
- Few ideas, less hope leave Syria crisis on back burner at UN
- US bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force
- Diego Costa without attitude - Alvaro Morata era dawns at Chelsea
- Angry Burnley boss Sean Dyche says diving has to go from the game
- Northern Army commander reviews security situation along LoC
“I told my three daughters they weren’t allowed to date until their mid-40s but that’s not going down well… The first time a boy called Sophia was when she was 14. I realised I wasn’t going to be an accepting father.
“He said, ‘Where’s Sophia?’ I said, ‘She’s in Egypt and she’ll be there forever.’ Everyone started yelling at me.”
The 68-year-old star said his daughters have not listened to his warning and he ended up in a “battle” with Sophia’s current boyfriend when they met for the first time.
“I’ve finally met Sophia’s first boyfriend. He’s 18. We shook hands and I said, ‘No, you’ve got to learn to squeeze harder than that pal.’ We got into a hand-squeezing battle.”