Academy Award-winning actress Susan Sarandon says she is perfectly okay with her son breaking gender stereotypes by wearing a dress.
The 68-year-old “Dead Man Walking” star said she supports son Miles Robbins, 23, reported the Huffington Post.
- Susan Sarandon attributes Hollywood sexism, racism to ‘corporate takeover’
- Susan Sarandon feels there are more sexual predators in Hollywood
- I can play a ‘stupid’ tourist in Indian film: Oscar winning actress Susan Sarandon
- Winning Oscar like running for President now: Susan Sarandon
- Getting an Oscar like running for President
- Susan Sarandon started ‘cougar’ trend
“My son Miles is a musician and a DJ, and sometimes when his band performs they all wear dresses, and he has long hair,” Sarandon said.
“I think the more crayons you have in your box to colour outside the lines, the more exciting it is.”
The “Thelma and Louise” star, who has been a longtime supporter of The Trevor Project, a lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) youth advocacy organisation, is slated to play the lesbian grandmother of a transgender teen in the upcoming film, “Three Generations”.