Indian actor Suraj Sharma, best known for his titular character in ‘Life of Pi’, has joined the starcast of popular terror drama ‘Homeland 4’.
The actor will play the recurring role of Aayan Ibrahim, a Pakistani medical student, who crosses path with CIA agent Carrie Mathison. The action thriller series has also tapped Corey Stoll and Laila Robins as cast members, reported Ace Showbiz.
The ‘House of Cards’ star will guest star as Sandy Bachman, the CIA chief of station in Pakistan who’s a rising star within the agency, while Robins landed a series regular role as Martha Boyd, US ambassador to Pakistan.
‘Homeland’ will begin production for season 4 later this month in Cape Town, South Africa for a fall premiere. The new season will likely see Carrie on a field mission after she took a job as chief of station in the Middle East.
After starring in the critically-acclaimed 3D film ‘Life of Pi’, Sharma played a role in ‘Million Dollar Arm’, a biopic about sports agent JB Bernstein, starring Jon Hamm.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016