Indian actor Suraj Sharma, best known for his titular character in ‘Life of Pi’, has joined the starcast of popular terror drama ‘Homeland 4’.
The actor will play the recurring role of Aayan Ibrahim, a Pakistani medical student, who crosses path with CIA agent Carrie Mathison. The action thriller series has also tapped Corey Stoll and Laila Robins as cast members, reported Ace Showbiz.
The ‘House of Cards’ star will guest star as Sandy Bachman, the CIA chief of station in Pakistan who’s a rising star within the agency, while Robins landed a series regular role as Martha Boyd, US ambassador to Pakistan.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
‘Homeland’ will begin production for season 4 later this month in Cape Town, South Africa for a fall premiere. The new season will likely see Carrie on a field mission after she took a job as chief of station in the Middle East.
After starring in the critically-acclaimed 3D film ‘Life of Pi’, Sharma played a role in ‘Million Dollar Arm’, a biopic about sports agent JB Bernstein, starring Jon Hamm.