Veteran “Star Wars” writer Lawrence Kasdan has shared details of the upcoming Han Solo movie, including the era it will be set in.
Disney has been close-mouthed about the details of the project, for which so far more than 2,500 actors have auditioned, reported Digital Spy.
According to Kasdan, the film will tell the tale of the smuggler and intergalactic chancer before he met Luke and Obi-W”an in the Mos Eisley cantina in “A New Hope”.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
However, he clarified it will not be an origin story.
“It will not be, ‘Here’s where he was born and this is how he was raised’. I think what it will be is what was he like 10 years earlier — maybe a little earlier, you’ll get a glimpse,” the “Empire Strikes Back” writer during Q&A session.
Actors like Dave Franco, Miles Teller, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Logan Lerman, Ansel Elgort, Ed Westwick and Rami Malek are reported to have auditioned for the role of Han.
The film is scheduled for release on March 25, 2018.