‘Star Trek 3’ writers John D Payne and Patrick McKay are reportedly working on the reboot of British-American sci-fi film ‘Flash Gordon’.
The duo, who are penning J J Abrams’ ‘Star Trek 3’ along with Roberto Orci are apparently teaming up with producer Jon Davis for ‘Flash Gordon’ reboot, reported Ace Showbiz.
The original movie was based on Alex Raymond’s comic strip titled as ‘Flash Gordon’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The new version will go right back to the original Raymond comic strips.
Steven Flash Gordon is a character in a science fiction adventure comic strip. He is a Yale graduate who is kidnapped and taken into space when Earth was bombarded by fiery meteors.