Actress Sofia Vergara says her nuptials with Joe Manganiello will be a private affair with 400 guests present on the occasion.
“We’re very excited. We kind of keep it like a little private but it’s kind of impossible because people have been very excited,” the “Modern Family” star said on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”.
When the host jokingly asked, “For you private it’s like a thousand people, right?” she replied, “No, actually it’s like 400.”
- Sofia Vergara makes guests sign confidentiality agreements?
- Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello’s elegant wedding invite leaked
- Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello to wed in November, send out invitations
- Sofia Vergara, fiance Joe Manganiello to tie the knot soon
- Sofia Vergara to have baby with Joe Manganiello
- Sofia Vergara planning ‘big’ wedding
The Colombia-born actress said there will be no bridesmaids and they will only have flower girls and a ring boy as the wedding would be of Colombian tradition.
“I don’t think that tradition (bridesmaids) would have ever lasted one second in Latin America. How do you pick your bridesmaids? All your cousins are your best friends – the whole wedding would be dressed in the same outfit!”