Joe Manganiello has revealed his fiancee Sofia Vergara threatened to leave him if he went to the gym after injuring his bicep badly on the set of his latest film ‘Magic Mike XXL’.
“Sofia was there that day. We got back to my trailer and, as soon as the door closed, she said, ‘If I see you at the gym tomorrow, we’re done! I’m going to leave you! That’s it!'” the 34-year-old actor said, while recalling their conversation.
- Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello to wed in November, send out invitations
- My stripping skills convinced Sofia Vergara to marry me: Joe
- Joe Manganiello 'waited four-and-a half years' for Sofia Vergara
- Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello celebrate first anniversary
- I wish I could change Joe Manganiello's age: Sofia Vergara
- Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello postpone wedding
The “True Blood” star heard a “loud rip and a pop” during his dance routine, alerting him to the injury, reported People magazine.
“On take one of my finale routine, which we rehearsed and rehearsed and rehearsed and rehearsed, my dance partner did something unrehearsed, and the result was me hearing a loud rip and a pop. It was my bicep,” he said.